Bakery Story Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakery Story Fourm is a forum dedicated to the app Bakery Story! Here you can discuss the app, enter contests, and have a good time with fellow members! We hope you have a great time!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bakery Story Forum: Our 1st Contest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bakery Story Forum: Our 1st Contest Empty Bakery Story Forum: Our 1st Contest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Maggie

Admin

Bakery Story Forum was founded on July 7th, 2011! Oh look, that's today! So in honor of our *hopefully* succesful forum being founded, we are having a contest! Look below!

Bakery Story Fourm: Our 1st Contest

So, entering this contest is simple, all you need to do is fill out the following form below, post it, and you are entered!

Code:
BSF Username:
Bakery Name:
Storm 8 Idea:
Why are you entering?:

Now onto the part you have all been waiting for, the prizes, and how I decide who gets them, of course!

1st of all, the deadline for entering is July 31, 2011. On August 1st the winners will be announced. There will be 2 winners, each winning a neighborship with the BSF account who tips and gifts EVERYDAY! Now, enter!

https://bakerystoryforum.board-directory.net

2Bakery Story Forum: Our 1st Contest Empty Re: Bakery Story Forum: Our 1st Contest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 am

cielavie

cielavie

Hi as there is no information as to where to enter this competition, I am doing it here.
Fingers crossed I am in the right place.

Code:

BSF Username: Cielavie
Bakery Name: Cie la vie
Storm 8 Idea: Cielavie
Why are you entering?: As I am sadly addicted to this game and tip and gift my neighbours every day (sometimes even twice a day)however, it would seem that there are a large portion of neighbours who will not tip or gift. I really hope that this site takes off as I am always looking for neighbours and also, it would be nice to discuss different aspects of the game with others.

3Bakery Story Forum: Our 1st Contest Empty Re: Bakery Story Forum: Our 1st Contest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Maggie

Admin

cielavie wrote:Hi as there is no information as to where to enter this competition, I am doing it here.
Fingers crossed I am in the right place.

Code:

BSF Username: Cielavie
Bakery Name: Cie la vie
Storm 8 Idea: Cielavie
Why are you entering?: As I am sadly addicted to this game and tip and gift my neighbours every day (sometimes even twice a day)however, it would seem that there are a large portion of neighbours who will not tip or gift. I really hope that this site takes off as I am always looking for neighbours and also, it would be nice to discuss different aspects of the game with others.

Yup, you're in the right place! Thanks so much for entering! You also had some very sweet things to say! Thanks again, and best of luck!

https://bakerystoryforum.board-directory.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum